What is your alcohol policy?

Alcohol needs to be served by a company; either your caterer or a bartender is acceptable. They will need to provide the Barn at McCall Springs with a host liquor liability clause on their insurance policy. Lessee shall give Tenant/Landlord a certificate of liability insurance in the amount of 1 million dollars ($1,000,000) naming the Barn at McCall Springs, LLC as an additional insured possession is given. This needs to be received before you can take possession of the premises.