What are your insurance requirements?

Insurance is required for every day that you have the property in your possession. (ex. Weekend Package Thursday – Sunday) Our insurance requires that both caterers and rental Lessee provide us with a $1 million commercial general liability policy for the evening. The Barn at McCall Springs should be named as additional insured on the policy. This policy is available at additional cost thru your homeowners or WedSafe.com. Every policy is required to carry an alcohol rider. This needs to be received by the Barn at McCall Springs before you can take possession of the premises.